Our Innovative Model
Saint Luke’s Community Hospital offers high-quality, compassionate care in your neighborhood, so you have access to emergency and inpatient care when and where you need it. This new and innovative hospital model meets the need for more convenient access to care.
With multiple hospital locations in and around the Kansas City area, you are never far from a Saint Luke’s Community Hospital. Open 24/7, 365 days a year and with an average wait time of less than 10 minutes, you can rely on Saint Luke’s Community Hospital to be there in your time of need.
Innovation highlights include:
- Convenient locations: Our Community Hospitals are located where you live and work.
- Short wait times: It’s our commitment that a board-certified/eligible emergency physician will see you within 10 minutes of your arrival.
- Easy access: Enjoy convenient, free parking.
- Efficient design and streamlined processes: Our Community Hospitals are built with the patient experience in mind.
- In-house diagnostic and lab services within steps of patient rooms
- Streamlined registration and discharge process
- Dedicated imaging: In-house low-dose CT, digital X-ray, and mobile telemedicine equipment means faster turnaround times.
- Quick turn-around times on testing and medication: Streamlined processes and in-house lab, radiology and pharmacy services means less waiting.
- Telemedicine services: Internists and specialists provide fast consults and care, resulting in quicker diagnosis and treatment.
- Calming, healing environment: Outfitted with soothing interiors, our hospitals offer comfortable furnishings, flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, a family lounge, free refreshments, and more to make your stay as low-stress as possible.