Radiology & Imaging
At Saint Luke’s Community Hospital, quality care and patient safety are important to us so we are proud to offer fully digital X-ray equipment, as well as CT with advanced dose reduction software. This means patients treated at our facility can expect to receive less radiation exposure per exam compared to traditional, non-digital X-ray equipment. We also offer mobile ultrasound and have board-certified radiologists available 24/7. On average, patients can expect an exam turnaround time for radiology procedures of less than 30 minutes.
- Fast turn-around times on all radiology tests/reports
- Low-dose CT
- Fully digital X-ray equipment
- State and AART licensed radiological technologist
- Multi-modality certified technologist
- Calming, healing testing room environment